Friday, April 24, 2009

The Countdown...

The countdown to the half-marathon has begun! There are only 2 days left 'til I join the sea of runners making their trek down the streets of downtown OKC and through neighborhoods. I am fortunate to be running with a friend this year. Last year was still a blast even without a running buddy, but this time will be more fun with a motivator. Especially since I have a goal of running the half in 2 hours. Last year I made it in 2:08, so I didn't feel it was unreasonable to try for 2 hours this year. I know it can be done, and even more so with the help of my friend, Stephanie. Plus, we also plan to run with the 2 hour pace group which should give us even more of an advantage. I don't have much else to say, just wanted to write a couple words before the "big day." I'm sure I'll have plenty to post once the race is over! Talk to ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment