Friday, March 20, 2009

My running playlist

Don't worry people, this one is much shorter!

I just wanted to include my running soundtrack. Maybe it'll inspire some others.

"Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven--Good to listen to at the start of a run because it is slower and will help you get into focus and a slow pace, which is good for the start of your run.
"Running In the Rain" by Hinder--This song is simply music. It starts off slow and crescendos towards the end. Everytime I listen to it I find myself running faster towards the end of the song, and feeling I can accomplish anything! Great to listen to towards the end of a run or race.
"Run Baby Run" by Garbage--I like this song simply because I like Garbage and Shirley Manson says "run" in the song.
"Running Up That Hill" by Placebo--Great song to listen to if you are running hills!
"If I Run" by Semisonic--A song about running.
"Tyler" by The Toadies--An interesting song about a dude that stalks a chick while she's running.
"Where Do We Go From Here" by Filter--When you have lost yourself in your run, and begin to wonder "where should I go from here?"


I have several other songs that I use as fillers, but these are the main ones that actually seem to deal with running. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the intro post. Welcome to the blogosphere. I've met Ashley a few times and she is a great runner. One song to add is the Rocky theme song. Seems cheesy but pretty good "power" song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Glen. I know a lot of people really like listening to the Rocky theme song. It is a good selection.

    ReplyDelete